Enjoy a catamaran cruise along the beautifully wild Costa Brava. Discover Cap de Creus, a stunning natural paradise and the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula. Truly a day to remember!
Cap de Creus Catamaran Cruise Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll meet at Espigó Ginjolers, the pier in Roses from which your boat trip will set sail. Climb on board your catamaran, take your welcome cocktail, and you'll soon be cruising along the waters of the Costa Brava. Ready? Let's go!
Your cruise will head north, sailing through the Gulf of Roses alongside the rugged coast for which the Costa Brava is named, reaching the first point of interest on your route: Cadaques. This picturesque town is known for being located on the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula, as well as for its quaint whitewashed houses and the secluded coves scattered along its rocky coastline.
You'll sail past Port Lligat, the location of the house of iconic Catalan artist Salvador Dali, before continuing along the dramatic cliffs and enjoying the spectacular views of the Mediterranean. Finally, you'll reach Cap de Creus. Drop anchor in one of its hidden bays and take a refreshing dip in the sea. You'll also have the use of snorkelling equipment to spot the rich marine life in this area.
As you take in the sight of the magnificent rock shapes of the natural park, you'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board the catamaran. The perfect plan!
At the end of your catamaran adventure, you'll be returned to the departure point in Roses.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 14 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 14 years oldUS$ 31.30
Children under 7 years oldFree
5 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Food and drink.
Cocktail with or without alcohol.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Espigó dels Ginjolers.