Lose yourself in the rugged wilderness of the Medes Islands on this catamaran cruise from Roses. Discover the archipelago's piratic past and snorkel with its magnificent marine life. What are you waiting for?
Medes Islands Catamaran Cruise
After meeting at the Ginjolers pier in Roses on the morning of your tour, you'll board your catamaran, accept your welcome cocktail, and set sail south in the direction of one of the most beautiful areas of the Costa Brava: the Medes Islands, located close to the town of L'Estartit on the Mediterranean coast.
As you near the archipelago, which is made up of seven small islets, you'll have fantastic views of seaside L'Estartit and the Montgrí Massif that overlooks it. This fascinating area of Girona is home to a number of shipwreck remains, giving a hint as to its pirate-plagued past. Exciting, right?
Reaching the islands, the catamaran will drop anchor in one of the rocky coves so that you can jump into the crystal-clear waters. Enjoy a refreshing swim or take advantage of the snorkelling equipment and explore the incredible sea life that has led to the Medes Islands being designated one of the most important marine flora and fauna reserves in the Western Mediterranean. Marvel at the red coral and the different species of fish!
Back on board the boat, you'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, including chicken, sausages, salads and various tasty desserts. After your meal, you'll cruise back to the original departure point in Roses.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 14 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 14 years oldUS$ 31.30
Children under 7 years oldFree
5 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Espigó dels Ginjolers.