The beautiful Bay of Roses becomes even more spectacular as night falls. Let yourself be captivated by the magical Mediterranean sunset views on this catamaran cruise on the Costa Brava.
Roses Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Meet at the Espigó dels Ginjolers, the central pier of the Catalan seaside town of Roses. From here, you'll climb on board a catamaran ready for a delightful evening sailing on the Mediterranean Sea.
The boat trip will take you on a cruise around the Bay of Roses, and you'll soon see why it's nicknamed "the pearl of the Costa Brava". Admire the seaside town's most beautiful beaches, including Almadrava, and the calas, or coves, of Montjoi, Pelosa and Joncols. You'll be captivated by the rugged charm of the landscape: rocky cliffs overlooking serene sandy beaches and crystalline azure seas.
As if this scenery wasn't stunning enough, you'll be seeing it at golden hour, the most spectacular time of day, when the last rays of sun set over the horizon and illuminate everything in majestic orange and pink tones. A truly magical way to spend an evening in Roses.
For the finishing touch on your sunset cruise of the Bay of Roses, making it a true highlight on your trip to Girona, you'll have the opportunity to toast to the magnificent view with a glass of cava or a delicious cocktail - cheers!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 14 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 14 years oldUS$ 7.20
Children under 7 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Cocktail or glass of cava.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Espigó dels Ginjolers.