Sail the waters of Puerto Rico on a speedboat around the bay and the San Juan coast. Feel the thrill of taking on the waves at speed!
San Juan Speedboat Tour
At the chosen time the tour meets at 482 Avenida Manual Fernández Juncos in San Juan. And with everyone ready, you'll be given the instructions needed to drive the speedboat, and you'll be let loose! You're the captain today!
On board, your guide, driving their own boat, will guide us around the waters of San Juan, splashing through the waves towards the historic centre. From the water you'll make it to the San Cristóbal Fort, the largest one built by the Spanish conquistadors in the whole of the American continent. And we'll zoom (or crawl if you want to take a good look!) past the San Juan dock and the San Felipe del Morro Fort, the most famous in Puerto Rico.
Next it's through the shopping district of Hato Rey, sailing through the mangroves. Here, with a little bit of luck you'll be able to see iguanas, birds, and other local species, sure to enchant!
After an hour and a half of adrenaline and history, the experience finishes back at the start point.
Who Can Take Part?
- The minimum age to take part in the activity as a passenger is 4 years old, and 18 to drive the boat, as long as you have the relevant license.
- The maximum weight per boat may not exceed 294 kg.
Each boat has a maximum capacity of four, a driver and three passengers. You can take turns at driving if you are over 18 and have the relevant license.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per boat (max. 4 passengers)|
Price per boat (max. 4 passengers)US$ 184
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
482, Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos.