Discover Sapporo's buzzing nightlife as well as taste its traditional cuisine on this bar hopping food tour around the Susukino district.
Sapporo Bar and Food Tour
We'll meet at 6 pm at Susukino station ready to discover the best bars in the city of Sapporo.
We'll spend 3 hours exploring some of the most popular places in Susukino, one of the most famous party districts in Sapporo. At one of the bars, we'll even get to enjoy a tasting platter of fresh seafood products from the island of Hokkaido, typical ramen and much more!
And the adventure doesn't end there! We'll visit two more bars so you can immerse yourself in Sapporo's nightlife!
At the end of the tour we'll head back to the starting point at 9 pm after a fun-filled night.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 15|
Per personUS$ 67
Children under 15not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.