Enjoy an unforgettable experience riding an Andalusian horse while admiring the beautiful views of the Seville landscape with this El Aljarafe Horse Riding Tour.
El Aljarafe Horse Riding Tour
Around 10 am we'll pick you up at your hotel to go by bus to El Aljarafe in the Seville region.
We'll ride around the area recognised for its environmental heritage accompanied by a guide. Our tour will last approximately two hours and take place in an olive grove, where we'll enjoy the natural environment to the fullest.
As we follow a cattle route riding an authentic Andalusian horse, we'll get to know the main characteristics of these animals, one of the most appreciated breeds in the world. We'll discover why Andalusia is known as one of the international centres for the equine sector.
Once our horse ride is over, we'll get on the bus to return to Seville around 2 pm.
Students must present valid documentation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 17 years oldUS$ 70.50
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 70.50
Children under 4not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Two hour horse ride.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.