On this tour we'll discover the most important parts of Singapore, from the Merlion Park to Little India. It's the best way to get to know the city in just a few hours.
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll make our way on an adventure which will teach you all you need to know about the famous city.
We'll tour the centre by minibus, visiting the historic centre, where you can find Padang park, the Cricket Club, the Parliament building, the Supreme Court and the Town Hall.
Our next stop will be the Merlion Park, where you can find the symbol of Singapore, the mythical creature which is half fish half lion. This beautiful park in the heart of the city, is the best place to take photographs of the equally stunning Marina Bay.
Continuing our visit we'll arrive at the Thian Hock Keng Temple, the oldest Taoist place of worship in Singapore. The route then continues to the Singapore Botanical Garden, to visit the National Orchid Garden, the official national flower. Here you can see more than 60,000 examples of this delicate, beautiful plant.
Our final stop will be Little India, where the heady scents of spices, incense and jasmine mix as they float through the air, bearing you on its wings and dropping you in the centre of Delhi.
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotel, or whichever point you choose.
Hotel Pick Up
The tour includes pick up from the main hotels in the following tourist areas of Singapore:
- Chinatown / Havelock
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Ninth / Balestier
- Clarke Quay / Roberson Quay
- Katong / East Coast
When you book you'll be asked to provide the name of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed above, you'll need to go to one of the accommodations that are listed. You can also head to the meeting point at the entrance of the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 65% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 11US$ 15.80
Children under 2Free
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Coach or minibus transport.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.