Release your adrenaline as you ride through the rugged terrain around Albufeira with this Algarve Quad Biking activity. You're guaranteed to enjoy speeding past the unique scenery.
Algarve Quad Biking
At 10 am we'll pick you up at your hotel in Albufeira, and take you to where the powerful 300cc quads are located. You'll receive a brief introduction to driving these all-terrain vehicles so that you can carry out the activity with complete safety.
Once the explanations are over, we'll put our helmets on and jump on the quads to start the adventure. We'll spend three hours driving around the area going through all kinds of terrains, from muddy swamps to streams. We'll also approach the Paderne Castle, a fortification built by the Berbers in the twelfth century.
The activity will end returning to the starting point and taking you back to your hotel at 1 pm.
On the day of the activity, you'll have to leave a deposit of € 100 (US$ 118.90) per quad that will be returned at the end of the experience.
This tour includes pick-up from the Albufeira and Fontainhas areas. If your hotel is in another area, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point in Fontainhas.
Who can participate?
The minimum age to drive the quad bike you will need to be over 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
Quad bike and helmet hire.
English speaking guide.
Deposit € 100 (US$ 118.90)
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.