Fall in love with the most unique limestone formations in the Algarve with this fantastic kayak tour in Albufeira.
Kayak Tour of Albufeira
At the time you choose, we will meet up at pier 4 of the Albufeira Marina where we board a catamaran that will take us to Castelo beach in just 15 minutes. Then its time to prepare to explore the beautiful Algarve coast in a kayak!
Once at our destination, we will get off the boat to start a route through caves, bays, natural arches, and steep cliffs - a stunning sight! Also, if the weather is good, we will stop at an idyllic cove to relax in its sand and take a refreshing dip.
After this break, we'll head to the catamaran to return. On the way, we will stop for you to jump into the water and say goodbye to the Atlantic in the best way. If you are lucky, we may even see schools of tuna or mackerel.
After two and a half hours of experience, the activity concludes back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 29.90
Children under 5not permitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in Catamaran.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Marina de Albufeira, muelle 4.