Join us as we meet the wonderful Atlantic dolphins on this trip in Albufeira. Along the way, you will see the most beautiful rock formations in the Algarve. This is an adventure you will never forget.
Dolphin Watching in Albufeira
At the time of your choice, we will meet up at Pier 4 of the Albufeira Marina and begin a very special boat trip. Prepare to meet the friendliest creatures in the Atlantic.
We will sail along the coast aboard a speedboat, heading to the Faro de la Alfanzina. During the tour, we will enter some beautiful sea caves like the spectacular Benagil Cathedral, where you will see some of the most amazing rock formations! Also, if the weather is good, you can jump off the boat to enjoy the crystal Portuguese waters.
Afterward, we'll go out to sea in search of the wonderful Algarve dolphins jumping out of the waves. Not only will we have the chance to see these beautiful mammals, but we're also likely to spot sea birds, flying fish, and some sharks. We will be accompanied by an expert biologist who will tell us about the characteristics of the cetaceans and the animals we will meet.
After two and a half hours, we will return to the original starting point where the activity ends.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 4|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 29.90
Children under 4not permitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Marina de Albufeira, muelle 4.