Explore the stadium of one of the most famous football clubs in the world when you take this fantastic guided tour of the Nou Camp, home to FC Barcelona. An expert football guide will take you to every hidden corner of this massive arena and tell you all about the history of the team which has featured stars such as Messi, Xavi, Figo, and Cruyff.
Guided Tour of Camp Nou
We will hop on a bus in the center of the city, before heading to the iconic stadium of Barcelona Football Club Stadium: Camp Nou. During this guided tour of the home of the team known locally as the 'Blaugrana', you will be accompanied at every step by an expert football guide.
The tour starts on the first floor of the museum of the Catalan team, where you enjoy the interactive murals, large-format audiovisuals, exhibition displays, and a large collection of the club's historical objects.
We will follow in the footsteps of players such as Iniesta, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, Xavi, and Messi, as we learn all about the fascinating history of the team. You will find the 'Barca' passion infectious as we walk through the changing rooms, and the tunnel, before arriving at the iconic pitch. This is an experience you will never forget.
Our guided tour continues at the stadium's very own television set, the mixed zone, the hospitality suite, and the press box. You will also have the privilege of accessing the main tribune where the Sala Roma lounge bar is located. Besides enjoying the exclusive views that this area offers, you can also recharge your batteries with a lid and a drink.
Our brilliant tour finishes on the second floor in the multimedia space. In this entertaining area, you will relive the best moments from the history of Barça.
Camp Nou Ticket
If you prefer to explore Camp Nou on your own, you can book the Camp Nou Experience option and visit the FC Barcelona stadium without a guide.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 53.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide specialized in football.
Transfer in air conditioned vehicle to the Nou Camp.
Entry to the Nou Camp.
A tapa and a drink in the Sala Roma lounge bar.
Return transfer from the Nou Camp.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer Balmes street