Explore Barcelona's historic port area on this glass-bottom ecological catamaran tour: discover the beautiful landscapes of Port Vell and marvel at the Mediterranean underneath your feet.
Barcelona Catamaran Trip
At your selected time, you'll set sail from Port Vell in Barcelona on board the Eco Sail catamaran, an environmentally friendly glass-bottomed boat.
During the 50 minute cruise, the catamaran will sail along the city’s most historic port, Port Vell, which in Catalan means “old harbour”. This is one of the most authentic areas of Barcelona and from the catamaran you'll be able to admire several landmarks, such as the World Trade Center, as well as see luxurious yachts and impressive cruise ships.
Before returning to the original departure point, the boat will sail to open sea, allowing you to appreciate Barcelona’s iconic skyline from the water.
You can reserve this activity at various time slots between 11 am and 7 pm.
The tour may be cancelled or modified due to adverse weather conditions or private events.
The space with a glass bottom will not be open for the time being in order to guarantee social distancing measures in front of the Covid-19. The rest of the places on the boat, including the deck, will be available.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children less than 6 years old|
Children less than 6 years oldFree
40 minute trip on an ecological catamaran
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (3:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.