On this night tour of Barcelona you'll discover the stories and legends which the Catalan city hides in its oldest streets. Ready to uncover some mysteries?
Our tour of the mysteries and legends of Barcelona begins on the junction of streets Fontanella and Estruc. On the latter, lived a special wizard and astrologer, as well as being known as the street where the "escurçonera" was sold: a stone which supposedly cured various illnesses. Who was the wizard of Estruc? What exactly was the 'miracle stone' made of? We'll reveal the answers to these riddles on our tour of this spooky area of Barcelona, just around the corner from Plaza de Cataluña.
Our night tour then continues, making its way into the Gothic quarter, where we'll learn of the story of the Santa Eulalia underground river, whose origins stretch back to Roman Barcelona. Then we'll seamlessly head over to the Archdeacon's House - the outside of which bears a strange stone tortoise. This highly symbolic figure providing the inspiration for another fascinating legend...
Next to the Archdeacon's House is the Barcelona Cathedral, where we'll pay special attention to its gargoyles, each one having an incredible history behind it, which of course we'll reveal on our tour. Then with our heads bursting with mysteries and ghosts around every corner, we'll end the tour back where it began.
If you would like you can also take a private tour of Barcelona. In this case, you will be part of a small group where you can take the tour into the corners of the city which interest you most, accompanied by a guide and nobody other than your partner, family, or friends.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 14|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children under 14Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide, expert in the legends of Barcelona
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
On the corner of Fontanella and Estruc streets