Delve into the rich history of one of the most emblematic symbols of Barcelona on a 55-minute guided tour and marvel at the only concert venue to be listed as a World Heritage Site in the world.
Why visit the Palau de la Música Catalana?
Established between 1905 and 1908, the Palau de la Música is an icon of Catalan Art Nouveau architecture. Meet your professional English-speaking guide and explore the striking concert hall while you learn about its fascinating history. Walk onto the main stage and marvel at the auditorium from another perspective, like world famous artists do every week while they perform. Some of the guests include Ella Fitzgerald, Paco de Lucía and Vicente Amigo, just to mention a few.
Check out the welcoming Rehearsal Hall of the Orfeó Català and the Lluís Millet Room, a beautifully decorated intermission hall situated on the main floor. This room leads onto a small balcony colonnade located on the building’s façade.
To take advantage of the discounted price on tickets, students must bring valid ID identifying themselves as students.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
Children under 10Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Admission to the Palau de la Música Catalana.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6.