On this tour, delve into the rich history of one of the most emblematic symbols of Barcelona and marvel at the only concert venue in the world to be listed as a World Heritage Site.
Why visit the Palau de la Música Catalana?
Established between 1905 and 1908, the Palau de la Música is an icon of Catalan Art Nouveau architecture. During this visit accompanied by an audioguide in English and other languages, explore the striking concert hall while you learn about its fascinating history.
Walk onto the main stage and marvel at the auditorium from another perspective, like world-famous artists do every week while they perform. Some of the hall's renowned guests include Ella Fitzgerald, Paco de Lucía and Vicente Amigo, just to name a few.
Check out the welcoming Rehearsal Hall of the Orfeó Català and the Lluís Millet Room, a beautifully decorated intermission hall situated on the main floor. This room leads onto a small balcony colonnade located on the building’s façade.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children under 10|
|Entrance + Audioguide||
Entrance + Audioguide
Children under 10Free
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Admission to the Palau de la Música Catalana.
Audioguide in English and other languages.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6.