Take a unique cruise along the Bosphorus Strait and gaze at the emblematic landmarks along the banks, including Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge. When you get to the Black Sea, stop for a swim and enjoy an onboard lunch.
Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
Travel to Cibali Kadir Has Pier and embark on a comfortable cruise boat that will drift along the Bosphorus Strait all the way to the open waters of the Black Sea.
As you enjoy the beautiful views of the historical monuments on either side of the waterway, you’ll be served grilled chicken with typical Turkish meze accompanied by a variety of soft drinks (vegetarian menu is also available). With a full belly, relax on the open-top deck and revel in the incredible views of Rumeli Hisarı, a historic fortress, Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge, among other iconic sights in Istanbul.
When the cruise reaches the Black Sea at the third bridge of the Bosphorus, change into your bathing suit and as soon as the boat stops in a beautiful cove on the Asian side, you can jump into the clear water that separates Europe and Asia.
Next, you will disembark at Poyrazköy, a charming fishing village on the European side where you'll wander through its winding streets and have something to eat.
After a half-day boat cruise, you will return to Istanbul.
What if it's bad weather?
If it's not a nice enough day to take a dip, either due to the time of year or due to adverse weather conditions, we'll make an additional stop at Anadolu Kavaği or Poyrazköy.
The cruise may be cancelled for safety reasons if it is very foggy, or if the government has stopped marine traffic. In these cases, we'll propose an alternative date to do the activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2|
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Traditional Turkish lunch on board.
Optional swim in the Black Sea.
When to book?
You can book up until 5 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Cibali Kadir Has Pier