Join us and discover the splendour of the Caliphate of Cordoba; one of the prettiest and most historical cities in Spain.
Day Trip to Cordoba from Malaga
Leaving the coastal city of Malaga behind, we'll start our journey towards the stunning city of Cordoba.
Once at the Caliphate-city, we'll be taken away by the impressive Roman Bridge, which Game of Thrones fans will be thrilled to discover was a backdrop to several scenes in the series.
We'll then lose ourselves wandering around the cobblestoned streets of the Jewish Quarter, where we'll see the city's famous floral patios and we'll admire the Synagogue; a Mudejar-style building that dominates the entire neighbourhood.
Next, we'll discover the impressive mixture of architectural styles that make up the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, which is not just a symbol of the city, but it's also the most important Islamic monument in the western world. On the inside, you'll awe at the "forest of columns", the colourful mosaics and the beautiful stained glass windows.
After the guided tour you'll have some free time to get some lunch and see the historical centre of Cordoba at your own leisure, after which you'll have no doubt about why the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We will finish the day back at the initial meeting point.
This tour may make a number of stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up participants from different destinations.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years|
Children between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 64.70
Children under 4 yearsUS$ 43.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
Official English speaking multilingual guide.
Tickets to the Mosque Cathedral, the Synagog and the gardens.
Guided tour of the city.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
10 Avenida de Andalucía.