Visit a typical Andalusian white village as well as a luxurious marina on this day trip to Mijas and Marbella from Malaga.
Marbella & Mijas Day Trip
We'll pick you up at 8:15 am on Avenida de Andalucia in Malaga and set off for Mijas, one of Andalusia's beautiful typical white villages. When we arrive we'll explore the charming narrow streets of the centre and admire the picturesque houses and flower pots.
Our next stop will be Marbella, a famous coastal town in southern Spain located between Malaga and Gibraltar. First, we'll explore the old part of the city and find out all about the Marbella jet set! Then we'll hop back on the bus and head to the luxurious Golden Mile area, popular among famous celebrities.
Afterwards we'll make our way to Puerto Banús, an exclusive marina where you'll have 45-minutes to get something to eat at one of its restaurants.
At the end of the trip we'll return to Malaga and drop you off at the starting point for around 5:30 pm.
You can also book this trip with departure from Fuengirola or Torremolinos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 4not permitted
8 hours 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida de Andalucía.