On this tour, we'll head to the banks of the River Guadalquivir to discover the Moorish, Jewish and Christian legacies that make Seville one of the most visited cities in Spain.
Day Trip to Seville from Malaga
We start the day by picking you up from your hotel, before leaving Malaga province behind and heading towards Seville.
As soon as we arrive in the capital of Andalusia, we'll start exploring the historical centre and discover the warmth and hospitality of the locals and the grandeur of its architecture. We'll visit the most impressive sights in the city, including Paseo de Colón, Plaza de América and the María Luisa Park.
Next, we'll discover the incredible Plaza de España, the most emblematic work from the Ibero-American Exhibition of 1929. We'll also wander through the Murillo Gardens and the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, one of the loveliest areas of the city with a true Andalusian vibe.
We'll then explore the Cathedral of Seville; the third largest in the world, after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and St. Paul's Cathedral in London. Afterwards, you'll have some free time to have some lunch and enjoy some typical Andalusian delicacies.
At the end of the day we'll meet at the famous Torre del Oro, or Golden Tower, where we'll start our journey back to the Costa del Sol. We'll finish the tour by dropping you back off at the initial pick up point.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years|
Children between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 63.10
Children under 4 yearsUS$ 42.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
Official English speaking multilingual guide.
Entrance to the Cathedral of Seville.
Panoramic visit and guided walking tour of Seville.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
10 Avenida de Andalucía.