Visit one of the most charming cities on the Costa del Sol with this tuk-tuk tour of Malaga. You will discover its most iconic places in the most original and fun way.
Tuk Tuk Tour of Malaga
At the time you choose we will meet up in front of the Bank of Spain in the center of Malaga. There, we will climb into the tuk-tuks and begin our adventure around the beautiful Andalusian city.
For one hour, we will enjoy a fabulous panoramic tour that will take us to the most iconic monuments of Malaga: the magnificent Cathedral, the elegant Roman Theatre, and the mighty Military Residence of the Catholic Kings, to name just a few.
But it's not all historic memorials, as we will also visit the famous Malagueta beach, the Malaga lighthouse, and the port, among many other fascinating places that you cannot miss during your stay in the city.
After an hour exploring Malaga in a tuk-tuk, we will return to the original starting point, where our adventure concludes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people|
|Tuk tuk tour||
US$ 82.20 US$ 58.40
Tuk tuk tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 82.20 US$ 58.40
* Children under 1 year old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
* The price increases on the 31 March
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport in tuk tuk.
English speaking guide.
29% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Guillén Sotelo, 1.