Get lost in the depths of the marine world at SEA LIFE Porto - discover the amazing and fascinating creatures that live under the sea.
SEA LIFE® Porto Ticket
On the shores of the Atlantic Ocean is SEA LIFE Porto, a place where can spend a day surrounded by sea creatures and wildlife. Over 3000 underwater species are waiting to meet you!
You'll be immersed in the depths of the ocean as you walk through the glass tunnel surrounded by 500,000 litres of water where sharks lurk in the shadows. You can also see the friendly side of the sea by paying the penguins at the Penguin Harbor a visit.
You'll explore the bottom of the ocean and marvel at rays, sea urchins and starfish. SEA LIFE Porto is the perfect day out for children! You can ask the aquarium entertainers for the questionnaires and clues, and at the end of the tour they can play in the outdoor park.
SEA LIFE Porto is open every day of the year (except on 25th December) at the following times:
- Tuesday to Friday: de 11 am to 6 pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 11 am to 7 pm.
- 1st of January: Opens at 2 pm.
- 24th of December: 12:15 pm to 1 pm.
- 31 st of December and 14th February: 3:15 pm to 4 pm.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Although you're asked to select a date when purchasing the ticket, the ticket has an open date and can be used up to six months after the ticket has been issued.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
SEA LIFE Ticket
Registered studentsUS$ 11.60
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 10.40
Children under 3Free
SEA LIFE Porto Ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
SEA LIFE Porto