Discover the Brazilian paradise of Angra dos Reis and enjoy bathing on its heavenly beaches. Take a wonderful boat ride in a traditional Brazilian boat around the islands of the bay and taste delicious local food.
Angra dos Reis Day Trip
After collecting you from the hotel in Rio de Janeiro between 6:20 and 8 am we will head west. After a three-hour journey along the road, we will arrive at the Angra dos Reis municipality.
Once there we will go to the port to take a pleasant ride on a traditional boat and inspect some of the stunning attractions along this coastline. First the tour stops at Ilha de Cataguás, a heavenly oasis where you can take a dip and enjoy its crystal clear waters.
Then it's on to the Ilha Grande Blue Lagoon, an impressive area for diving and, in addition, home to hoardes of starfish! The tour then continues around the area in Freguesia de Santana, where we can see the first church in Angra do Reis, built in 1843.
To regain your strength, we will enjoy a buffet lunch in Praia de Japariz (drink and dessert not included), before taking a dip in the crystal clear waters filled with exotic fish.
At the end of the day, we will bid farewell to the natural environment of Angra dos Reis and begin our return journey, arriving back to your hotels in Rio de Janeiro around 8 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This activity only includes pick up and drop off from hotels located by the beaches in the south (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and the west (Tijuca) of Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not located within this area, please notify us when making the reservation so that we can arrange an alternative meeting point for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Angra dos Reis Day Trip||
Angra dos Reis Day Trip
Children between 5 and 10 years oldUS$ 22
Children under 5 years oldFree
13 hours 40 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off in bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
Traditional boat ride.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the trip make rest stops?
A - Yes.
Q - Does the activity still take place in the case of bad weather?
A - The trip may be cancelled due to poor weather. Should this be the case, we will offer an alternative date, or a refund.
Q - Will we have time to book another trip on the same day?
A - We recommend that you don't book anything else for the same day due to possible delays caused by traffic.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.