Enjoy exploring the Brazilian marine depths and discovering the different species of fish in the South Atlantic Ocean with this Arraial Do Cabo Diving experience.
Arraial do Cabo Diving
Between 5:30 and 6 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, and get on a minibus that will take us two and a half hours away to Arraial do Cabo.
We'll arrive at 9 am and board a boat to take us out to the dive point. Meanwhile, for 30 minutes, an expert guide will teach us the basics to dive safely. Then you'll be ready to jump in!
Once we have our equipment on, we'll submerge into the water and explore the depths of the Atlantic. If you have PADI certification, you'll have the opportunity to carry out two 30 minute immersions. If not, you'll enjoy one 30 minute immersion.
When we finish, we'll return to Rio de Janeiro and take you to your hotel between 4 and 5 pm.
Dive + Underwater Photographs
When booking, you can choose the option which includes underwater photographs. The itinerary is the same but you will take 10 photos of the experience home as a lasting souvenir. An expert in underwater photography will take snaps while you explore the Atlantic seabed!
Hotel pick up
The guide will pick you up from the following hotels in Rio de Janeiro: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca (only Jardim Oceânico), Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Botafogo, Flamengo, Laranjeiras, Cosme Velho, Catete, Glória, Santa Teresa, Lapa and Centro.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
|Diving + Underwater Photos||
Per personUS$ 118.80
Children under 7not permitted
Diving + Underwater Photos
Per personUS$ 141.70
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus and boat.
English speaking guide.
Underwater photographs (option depending) .
Small group of up to 6 people.
Port tariff (R$ 8 (US$ 1.50) per person).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.