Let yourself be seduced by the heavenly beaches of Arraial do Cabo with this trip from Rio. Spend a day in this paradise, where you will also take an entertaining boat ride. How can you resist?
Arraial do Cabo Day Trip Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, we will collect you from the hotel in Rio de Janeiro between 6:50 and 8:20 am and head east. Leaving behind the so-called ‘carioca city’ we head into a region of breath-taking landscapes and shorelines.
At around midday, will arrive at Arraial do Cabo, home to what are arguably some of the most beautiful beaches in this iconic South American country. Once there, we will head to one of the docks to board a traditional boat that is waiting to take you on an unforgettable cruise.
During the first part of the journey, we will sail on the crystalline waters, enjoying picture-postcard beaches such as Pontal do Atalaia, Gruta Azul y Fenda de Nossa SenhoraPontal do Atalaia, Gruta Azul y Fenda de Nossa Senhora. Then we'll make a stop at Prainhas do Pontal and Praia do Farol, which has often topped the lists of Brazil’s best beaches - where you can make the most of the peace and tranquillity, or take a dip.
With the boat tour over, you'll enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner in a local restaurant back in Arraial do Cabo, then finally we'll take the bus back to Rio de Janeiro, arriving around 9 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This activity only includes pick up and drop off from hotels located by the beaches in the south (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and the centre of Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not located within this area, please notify us when making the reservation so that we can arrange an alternative meeting point. If you're staying in a hostel or apartment, we'll indicate the best meet point for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Arraial do Cabo Day Trip||
Arraial do Cabo Day Trip
Children from 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 22.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by minibus.
Traditional boat ride.
Port tax (R$ 8 (US$ 1.40)).
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we have time to book another trip on the same day?
A - We recommend that you don't book anything else for the same day due to possible delays caused by traffic.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.