The Brazilian Caribbean and its paradisiacal beaches await you on this boat trip to Ilha Grande from Rio de Janeiro.
Ilha Grande Hike
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at 6 am and set off on a two-hour bus journey to Conceição de Jacareí. There we'll board a boat and enjoy the half-hour cruise to Ilha Grande.
When we arrive, we'll start with a hike to the beaches of Palmas and Pouso. Their crystalline waters and lush green surroundings will take your breath away!
Next, we'll head to Lopes Mendes beach where you'll have two hours of free time to sunbathe on the Brazilian sand or enjoy a picnic in paradise!
Afterwards, we'll make our way to the capital of the island and sail back to Conceição de Jacareí. If you prefer, you can also do it in a speedboat on your own from Lopes Mendes beach.
We'll arrive at your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at 8 pm.
Hotel pick up
Pick up is from hotels in the following areas: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca (Jardim Oceânico), Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Botafogo, Flamengo, Laranjeiras, Cosme Velho, Catete, Glória, Santa Teresa, Lapa and Centro.
Please bear in mind the hike is two hours long and of moderate difficulty.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 83.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Return boat transport R$ 60 (US$ 10.80) and R$ 80 (US$ 14.50) per person.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.