Join us for a fantastic whitewater rafting adventure on the rapids of the Macaé River. This is an experience in the nature of Brazil you will never forget.
River Macae Rafting Trip
We will pick you up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at 8 a.m before driving for two hours to Casimiro de Abreu.
Once at the river, there will be a 30-minute presentation on how to use the rafts safely and correctly, so you can get the most from your experience. Then the moment has arrived to head out into the water.
We will ride along almost four and a half miles of wild rapids on this beautiful river. Rafting is a sport that requires teamwork and coordination, and as we negotiate these currents you'll get very wet and feel the burst of adrenaline.
As we approach the finishing point, you will be able to admire Brazil's beautiful Atlantic forests in the surrounding landscapes.
At the end of the tour, you will have 45 minutes of free time to have some lunch (not included) and before we take you back to the hotels, arriving at around 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
Per personUS$ 105.20
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car or minibus.
Photos and videos with GroPro.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.