Enjoy the natural setting around Rio de Janeiro with this Pedra Bonita Hiking Trail, and explore the impressive views of the landscape from the summit.
Pedra Bonita Hiking Trail
At 9 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, and board a minibus for a 30 minute journey to the Tijuca National Park. The hiking trail will start from here.
We'll spend 45 minutes climbing up to Pedra Bonita, admiring the wild vegetation surrounding us. Once we reach the summit we'll take in the impressive views. We'll see the São Conrado beach, Pedra da Gávea, the Barra de la Tijuca and the dense Rio de Janeiro forest.
Keep an eye out along the trail for the animals that inhabit the area, including the giant butterflies and monkeys. After taking a break at the summit we'll go back along the same trail.
At the end of the tour, we'll stop at the free flight ramp for 15 minutes and observe the hand-gliders up close. We'll arrive back at your hotels in Rio de Janeiro at 1 pm.
Hotel pick up
The guide will pick you up from the following hotels in Rio de Janeiro: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca (only Jardim Oceânico), Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Botafogo, Flamengo, Laranjeiras, Cosme Velho, Catete, Glória, Santa Teresa, Lapa and Centro.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.