Enjoy spectacular views of Rio de Janeiro from the Rio Star observation wheel with this activity that also includes a guided tour of the famous Olympic Boulevard.
Rio Star Ferris Wheel & Olympic Boulevard Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel or the port of Rio de Janeiro at the time you select and head to Rodrigues Alves Avenue where the largest ferris wheel in Latin America is located: the Rio Star.
We'll hop into one of the pods and begin the 88-metre ascent. From this height, we'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro. Get your cameras ready to take some sensational snaps of Guanabara Bay and the Mauá pier!
After this incredible visual experience, we'll set off on a walking tour along the Olympic Boulevard. As we explore the vicinity of the legendary 2016 Olympic Games and Mauá Square we'll reveal some interesting facts about the city. We'll also stop in front of the famous street art mural by Eduardo Kobra that depicts different ethnic groups from all over the world. Did you know it's the largest mural graffiti in the world?
During our walk along the Olympic Boulevard we'll also marvel at the architectural beauty of the Tomorrow Museum, a work by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. Closeby we'll come across the San Benito Monastery: a magnificent Mannerist-style monument that will captivate us with its beautiful whitewashed façade.
At the end of our four-hour tour we'll head back to the starting point.
This tour includes transfers to and from the cruise terminal and the following tourist areas: Centro, Flamengo, Botafogo, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
US$ 72.90 US$ 47.40
US$ 36.40 US$ 23.70
AdultsUS$ 72.90 US$ 47.40
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 36.40 US$ 23.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in car or minibus, depending on group size.
English speaking guide.
Entry fee to the Rio Star.
35% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.