Are you up for a challenge? Embark on a rocky adventure and climb the Morro da Babilônia in Rio Janeiro.
Rock Climbing on Babylon Hill
At the selected time, we'll meet in Praça General Tibúrcio square in Rio de Janeiro and set off to meet our instructor on Praia Vermelha beach. Then we'll head to the foot of Morro da Babilônia, Rio de Janeiro's Babylon Hill.
As we make our way to the starting point of the activity, we'll receive a safety briefing. Once we're kitted out in our harnesses and helmets, we'll be ready to start climbing!
Are you ready for a challenge? Prepare your minds and bodies to climb 25 metres high! If you make it to the top, the breathtaking views of the city of Rio and its coastline will be worth it! Afterwards, we'll descend to the starting point.
- If the weather conditions aren't suitable for climbing the Morro de Babilônia, the guide will take us to Grauzinho for a 15-metre climb.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 10 years old|
Children from 3 to 10 years oldUS$ 25
3 - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking instructor.
Entry fee to the Morro da Babilônia.
Rock climbing equipment.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Praça General Tibúrcio, 75.