Climb up to the summit of beautiful Sugarloaf Mountain on this half day tour. You will experience one of the most iconic locations in Rio de Janeiro, up close.
Sugarloaf Mountain and Copacabana Tour
We will collect you at the scheduled time in a comfortable vehicle to begin our panoramic tour of Copacabana beach.
Our tour continues in the neighbourhood of Urca, which is home to the famous Sugarloaf Mountain. This is not just one of Rio’s most iconic attractions but also one of the most beautiful locations in the whole of Brazil.
We will catch the fantastic cable car to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain. The trip, divided into two stages, provides you with undoubtedly the most breath-taking views of Rio de Janeiro. This is truly an unforgettable experience!
Once you are back down from the mountaintop, we will return you to the hotels in Rio de Janeiro where the tour finishes.
This activity only includes pick up and drop off from hotels situated in the south zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and the west zone (Barra da Tijuca) of Rio de Janeiro. In the case that your hotel is not located within one of these zones, please notify us when making the reservation so that we can arrange a new pick up point for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 21.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Entry to Sugarloaf mountain.
English, Spanish, and Portuguese speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.