Discover the spectacular natural wilderness outside Rio, a hidden beach paradise off the beaten track. This tour will also take you to the summit of the stunning Telegraph Stone. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Telegraph Stone and Wild Beaches Tour
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Rio by minibus, and taken to the west of the city, a journey lasting 90 minutes. From here we'll climb for 40 minutes among some of Rio's most stunning landscapes. The endpoint is worth the effort - as you arrive at the Telegraph Stone you'll enjoy some of the best views in the city.
Then the tour continues, walking 30 minutes to Perigroso Beach, where you'll have an hour of free time to take a dip, or if you want to climb up to the summit of Pedra da Tartaruga - where another incredible view awaits you!
From there we'll return to the minibus, an hour away by foot, and once back aboard we'll head to the Rio de Janeiro coast. If all that walking has made you hungry, you're in luck! Here you'll have an hour of free time to grab something delicious to eat.
Finally, having eaten we'll make our way back to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, after eight hours exploring the finest panoramas Rio has to offer.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per Person||Children under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per PersonUS$ 52.80
Children under 5not permitted
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.