Explore the peaks of Sierra Nevada and admire its landscape on this snowshoeing tour. Yes, you read that right! Let's take on the mountain in this witty and fun way.
Granada Snowshoeing Tour
At 10.30 am we will meet at the Albergue Universitario Hoya de la Mora, the point from which our intrepid snowshoeing tour will begin.
After a brief training to learn how to handle all the equipment, we will start a route more than 2500 meters above sea level. Have you ever walked on snow? If not, don't worry, we got you covered. We'll provide you with poles and snowshoes so we can properly get to know the area.
For two hours we will explore the incredible landscape of Sierra Nevada. You'll fall in love with this wonderful natural landscape of Granada, while also enjoying traipsing around the snow and having fun.
After this two-hour adventure through the peaks of Sierra Nevada is over, we will return to the starting point, ending the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 42.40
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Snowshoes and walking sticks.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hoya de la Mora University Hostel