Discover incredible natural landscapes and the spectacular Pena Palace: explore Sintra's most impressive landmarks on this 4x4 Jeep safari of the natural park.
Sintra & Natural Park Jeep Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel in Sintra at 9:30 am, we'll set off for the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park by 4x4 Jeep.
The Jeep will take us deep into the idyllic forests of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. We'll explore unpaved roads, discovering the rugged cliffs of Portugal's coastline and the wealth of plants and wildlife here. The landscapes look like they're straight out of a fairy tale! We'll also make a stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe.
Afterwards, we'll head to Sintra, where you'll have two hours of free time to enjoy this picturesque town and buy lunch in one of the local restaurants. Don't miss trying out the delights of Portuguese cuisine!
We'll meet back up to take you to the famous Pena Palace, a must-see landmark on any trip to this area of Portugal. You'll be enchanted by its striking colours and the intriguing mix of architectural styles that have made it the most visited monument in Portugal. This self-guided tour is free.
The tour will come to an end back at your hotel in Sintra at 6 pm.
4 Hour Tour
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice to book a four-hour tour instead of the full day tour. If you select this option, you'll tour the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park by 4x4 and you'll have free time in Sintra. Afterwards, we'll drop you off at your hotel in Sintra at 1:30 pm, so you won't visit the Palacio da Pena.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2|
|Full day jeep tour||
|4 hour jeep tour||
Full day jeep tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 46.40
Children under 2not permitted
4 hour jeep tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 22.30
Children under 2not permitted
4 hours - 8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by Jeep 4x4.
English speaking driver guide.
Entrance to Pena Palace (optional).
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.